Title: Application Consultant
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Commencement Date: ASAP
We are looking for two (02) Chinese Speaking Application
Consultants who can use Chinese fluently (Vietnamese – Chinese preferred) with strong background in handling ERP software and understanding in Finance/Accounting, able to travel between Vietnam and China on assigned project due to the business growth.
We expect the candidate to involve in the Project Management including:
- Presales consulting: Co-operate with other departments on analyzing customer requirements, develop solutions and conduct demonstrations as well as deliver seminars.
- Software implementation: install, configure Software, and implement solutions at the customer requirements, help designing and running solution workshop, and training the end users.
- Post-sales Support: offer prompt troubleshooting, solution and maintenance service to the customers (either on-site or remote support within guaranteed response time). Prepare User Guides and Rapport based on customer feedbacks and keep the communication at the best status.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting, Finance, It, Business etc.,
- At Least Three years of experience in Consultant
- Experience in working on ERP products such as SunSystems, Oracle, SAP, Dynamics etc., would be a huge advantage
- Chinese fluency as well as providing the ability to express and interpret information effectively both verbal and writing
- Polishing presentation skills, and comfortably present to audiences of multiple senior stakeholders
- A general understanding of Business and Accounting
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective presentation and selling skills, primarily via telephone
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and be an active, smart listener
- Willing to travel to China as job frequently requires
- Risk-taking and independent, able to tolerate stressful workloads and circumstances
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We are calling all professionals joining our team. Submit your CV now and let us kick start your Career!
- Office hours from Monday to Friday, flexible time
- Good working environment
- Opportunities to attend the company events such as Company Outing trip, Christmas Party,
Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Extra Insurance Scheme (personal accident, inpatient, outpatient, dental care)
- 16 days annual leave per year
- Additional leave on Christmas day
- Training opportunities both soft skills and professional skills