Title: Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Commencement Date: ASAP
Interested to build a career with us?
Profiles International offers assessment solutions that enable organisations to select the right people for the right job and develop them to their full potential. We work with clients across the employee life cycle to enhance the productivity and performance of individuals, teams, and organisations. Our solutions can help clients’ screen-out unsuitable candidates, match others with jobs that fit their inherent capabilities, understand the strengths and limitations of successful on-boarding, and identify opportunities to enhance performance and maximise their long-term contribution to the organisation.
For more information, please kindly visit http://www.profilesvietnam.com
In Vietnam, we are looking for a candidate with dedication, experience and endless enthusiasm to join our team to provide products of superior quality to fulfil our mission to create a society where individuals are empowered to realise their full potential by maximising their talents and abilities and bring prosperity to our business, our business associates, our clients, and to the communities in which we live and serve.
This role will have the benefit of representing an established and well-known 'brand name' with the support of managers and specialists that have been in the industry for the past two decades. Client management is key to this position with a large percentage of the work spent on client meetings, negotiations and project briefings.
This position is primarily responsible for (1) acquiring new clients, further developing existing clients, and working with designated Strategic Business Partners to help them expand their portfolios more rapidly while providing initial sales training; and (2) interfacing with the Enterprise Solutions Services team to maximize the value of each Profiles client--using team selling as a primary means to accomplish volume growth.
To be considered for this role, a minimum 5 years experience as a Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager of corporate B2B solution sales/ HR solution sales is required. Also experience in winning projects with new or existing clients is highly desired. A background in HR solutions sales, organisational development or management would be beneficial; a self starter, well presented individual that can communicate in all levels will be well suited for this position.
- Regular attendance and timeliness
- Sell Profiles products to new and existing clients via telephone, outside sales calls and presentations.
- Generate new business opportunities through networking, establishing channel partnership relationships, and prospecting potential clients with a need for our services
- Develop relationships for future clients in Vietnam market
- Manage and strengthen relationships with existing accounts to drive retention and account growth
- Manage entire sales cycle from prospecting, calling, meeting, conducting needs analysis, solution selling, negotiating, and closing the deal
- Network effectively with referral sources and potential clients
- Develop extensive market knowledge of target clients, competitors, and industry trends
- Prepare proposals and reports.
- Participate in teaming with Strategic Account Executives
- Ability to follow policies and work within the rules
- Ability to engage and inspire others
- Ability to interpret changing dynamics
- Ability to learn and use new information quickly and effectively
- Ability to make prudent, objective decisions
- A “Can Do” attitude and willing to give things a go
- Articulate, intelligent, and ability to communicate at a high level
- Excellent in communication, both verbal and written form, in English and Vietnamese
- Accountability for results
- Business acumen
- Client focused
- Competitive spirit
- Continuous professional development
- Endurance/capacity for fast-paced activity
- High ethical and behavioural standards
- Innovative thinker
- Job knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Rapidly adaptive
- Solutions oriented
- Tolerance for stressful circumstances
* Essensial Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate information/ideas, both verbally and in writing (includes advanced skills in reading comprehension, grammar, spelling, and vocabulary)
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English fluently (IELTS 6.5/ TOEFL iBT 93/ TOEIC 800 or above)
- Polished in presentation and comfortable presenting to an audience of multiple senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage entire sales cycle from prospecting, calling, meeting, conducting needs analysis, solution selling, negotiating, and closing the deal
- Ability to report, forecast, and manage a large sales pipeline
- Computer skills, to include advanced proficiencies with Microsoft Outlook, POTW; basic proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, CRM; and a keyboarding speed of at least 25 wpm
- Effective organizational and time-management skills
- Effective presentation and selling skills, primarily via telephone
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Listening skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional business vocabulary
* Work Experiences:
- At least five years’ successful experience in selling a professional HR Solutions Sales in a self-sufficient operating environment and team leader.
- Experience in a human resources environment helpful
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Office hours from Monday to Friday, flexible time
- Good working environment
- A lot of chances to attend the company events such as Company Outing trip, Christmas Party,
- Corporate Social Responsibilties activities
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- Extra Insurance Scheme (personal accident, impatient, outpatient, dental care)
- 16 days annual leave per year
- Additional leave on Christmas day
- Training opportunities both soft skills and professional skills
- Opportunities to receive extensive training and education support including all certified vendor technical training (eg Microsoft), etc
- Training sponsorship
- Certification Incentives
We are calling all professionals joining our team. Submit your CV now and let us kick start your Career!