Job title: Customer Service Intern
Internship period: 1 year full time, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- As an Intern in Customer Service department, you will have chances to further understand how B2B business provides professional services to clients. You also have lots of opportunities to interact with clients to make sure we can timely and professionally meet their requirements in terms of licenses, service extension, maintenance service, etc.
- In this role, you not only work with clients but with overseas vendors/ suppliers as well. You deal with vendors to be sure our orders are preceded within timeline we have planned. It requires you good English verbal and written communication skills. Your communication and negotiation skills in business will be improved.
- Moreover you can utilize your business knowledge and logical thinking in assisting Senior Customer Services to prepare bidding, maintenance contracts/ quotations. Doing with it, you will learn what a real business contract is, how to make bidding documents outstanding, what to be prepared for a bidding, etc.
- Fluent in English (IELTS 6.5/ TOEFL iBT 93/ TOEIC 800 or above
- GPA at 3.2/4 or above is a plus
- Good at MS Excel
- Good communication to deal with clients
- CAN-DO attitude: Proactive & Ask for more when you have finished
- Independent at work but teamwork spirit
- Stick to deadlines
- Can communicate well in English, both verbal and written
- Monthly Internship Allowance USD 200/ month for the first 04 months; for the next months, your Monthly Internship Allowance will be reviewed based on your performance. All Internship Allowance will be paid monthly.
- Develop further your skills: communication, telemarketing, planning, time management, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Orientation programs to equip you with overview of our business
- Understanding of professional services in B2B industry
- Work and build networking with experienced professionals
- Work with new tools / technology you have never used before
- Realize what you like / dislike which is helpful for your career objectives
- Get involved in real jobs which require real results
- A lot of chances to attend and/or organize the company events: monthly birthday party, Christmas party, Corporate Social Responsibility activities, Team building…
- Many interns are subsequently offered Graduate Development Program positions with one year labour contract
INTERNSHIP RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE
Internship period: 3 June 2013 – 3June 2014
CV closing Date: 6 May 2013
Group Interview: 13 May 2013 - 24 May 2013
On board: 3 June 2013