Job title: Graphic Design Intern – Centralised Marketing Team
Internship period: 1 year full time, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Design graphics and GUI layouts of product illustrations, company logos, brochures, banners, leaflets, company cards, website and other printed matters.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts.
- Be able to propose innovative and creative ideas in graphic design related to products and concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative materials and copy, and select style and size of type
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with the Manager and team to discuss and determine layout design.
- Manage the supplier for the production quality and timeline
- Good command at Photoshop, Illustrator, In design
- HTML/CSS & Dreamweaver
- Be creative and professional
- Have a good sense of graphics and colours, clean-and-clear style; keen eyes for details
- Have experience in project management or project process compliance
- Have a good communication skills, team spirit, and can-do attitude, ask for more when you have finished.
- Have a good Time Management, Project Management and Organization Skills
- Be multi-tasking and able to work under tight deadlines
- Brand management/ advertising/ marketing/ sales promotion/ public relations skills
- Good communicator in English and Vietnamese
- Perform the knowledge of using Video editing software is a plus
- Monthly Internship Allowance USD 200/month for the first 04 months; for the next months, your Monthly Internship Allowance will be reviewed based on your performance. All Internship Allowance will be paid monthly
- Develop further your skills: communication, telemarketing, planning, time management, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Orientation programs to equip you with overview of our business
- Understanding of professional services in B2B industry
- Work and build networking with experienced people
- Realize what you like/dislike which is helpful for your career objectives
- Get involved in real jobs which require real results
- A lot of chances to attend and/or organize the company events: monthly birthday party, Christmas party, Cooperate social responsibility activities, team building…
- Many interns are subsequently offered Graduate Development Programme positions with one year labour contract
INTERNSHIP RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE
Internship period: 3 June 2013 – 3 June 2014
CV closing Date: 6 May 2013
Group Interview: 13 June 2013 - 24 May 2013
On board: 3 June 2013