Every manager can think of at least a handful of efficient, high-value employees who stand out from the crowd. These stars are usually at the top of the list when it comes time for promotions and bonuses – but how can you be sure that you properly identify High-Potential Employees (HiPos)?
Giving your HiPos proper support and keeping them engaged is crucial to the growth and thrive of your company. The first step in creating an effective HiPo program is accurately identifying your HiPos. Unfortunately, this is where most companies tend to have the most trouble.
Join us and be a part of the discussion on "What makes up a high potential?" to identify the High Potentials in your company in the most effective way.
This event is limited to the first 20 people and FREE entrance, so hurry up and grab your seat!
Rick Yvanovich FCMA CGMA FCPA MSC
Founder & CEO, TRG International
When & Where:
- 8:00 – 9:30 AM, Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- PJ’s Coffee Sala, 145 – 147 Nguyen Co Thach Street, District 2, HCMC
Travel time: 9 minutes from Bitexco Financial Tower via Thu Thiem Tunnel to PJ's Coffee Sala
- 7:45 - Check-in, gathering
- 8:00 – Start, networking
- 8:15 – Main topic discussion
- 8:45 – Q&A
- 9:15 – Wrap-up
Language:This event will be conducted in English
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact: Ms. Tang Nguyen Viet Thao (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Tel: (+84) 28 7309 3339 (Ext: 323)
TRG reserves the right to change the speaker, date, and cancel the event should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.
About TRG Talk:
TRG Talk is a series of events co-organised by TRG International and PJ’s Coffee Vietnam in order to promote the latest trends in not only the IT industry but also other rising and upcoming notions in the HR world, tips and trick in improving your project management skills, at the same time provide a meeting place for the CGMA, ACMA and FCMA community.About TRG Talk – Talent Management:
Is your organisation caught in various problems revolve around talent management? Are you actively looking for ways to efficiently as well as effectively recruit and retain talented staff? TRG Talk - Talent series is a platform where all leaders can openly share their experience in managing talents, how to create and maintain a healthy working environment where everyone of any background, belief, and identity can work harmoniously.
TRG Talk - Talent is held every fourth Wednesday of the month.
- TRG Talk: Project Management - on Thursday, April 5th, 2018
- TRG Talk: Cloud - Why Cloud? on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
- TRG Talk: Talent – Self - awareness: Do you have enough of this? on Wednesday, April 24th, 2018
- TRG Talk - Talent: Employer Branding: Have you paid enough attention to your brand strategy?
- TRG Talk - Talent: Professionalism – Does your perception differ from ours?
- TRG Talk - Talent: Self-motivation - The guide to inspiring your workdays
MEETUPS GALLERY AND CALENDAR:
- For event pictures, please visit MEETUPS GALLERY
- For more detailed information, please visit MEETUPS CALENDAR