Improving Coffee Quality without Increasing Costs
Part 3: Correct Steps in Espresso
This sensorial seminar will cover the importance of the correct steps in making a good espresso and the consequences if you do not.
The purpose of this seminar is to establish that there are clear the precise steps in making an espresso that will produce good quality coffee drinks and ensure correct operational procedures to maximize life of the machine.
Key points that will be covered:
- The correct steps in making an espresso coffee
- The short-term costs and consequences that will occur if a step is neglected
- The long-term costs and consequences that will occur if a step is neglected
- What can be done to ensure steps are correctly covered
- The differences between fully automated espresso and espresso made by a quality barista
When & Where:
- Friday, 17 November 2017, from 09:30 to 11:00am
- PJ’s Coffee Sala, 145 – 147 Nguyen Co Thach Street, District 2, HCMC
Who can join: anyone
Participants pay for your own food and drink.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact: Mr. William Sikes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TRG reserves the right to change the artist, date, and cancel the event should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.