Improving Coffee Quality without Increasing Costs
Part 1: Coffee Freshness
This sensorial seminar will cover the importance of fresh coffee to ensure quality of product you are serving as part of the service experience you are providing.
The purpose of this seminar is allow people that produce and serve coffee to understand the importance of fresh coffee. This is a sensorial seminar, so it will involve exploring what happens to coffee as it ages to gain a deeper understanding of what is being discussed.
Key points that will be covered:
- What is happening to roasted coffee after it is roasted
- How to identify fresh and not so fresh roasted coffee
- What it means to maintain product quality as roasted coffee ages
- What steps need to be taken to maintain coffee freshness
- What do roasters do to ensure freshness and how does it impact on your end product
When & Where:
- Friday, 15 September 2017, from 01:30 to 03:00pm
- PJ’s Coffee Sala, 145 – 147 Nguyen Co Thach Street, District 2, HCMC
Who can join: anyone
Participants pay for your own food and drink.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact: Mr. William Sikes ([email protected])
TRG reserves the right to change the artist, date, and cancel the event should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.