Improving Coffee Quality without Increasing Costs
Part 2: Grind Size Matters
This sensorial seminar will cover the importance of the size of the ground coffee to highlight the best flavor possible for the coffee product you are serving.
The purpose of this seminar is to highlight that setting, adjusting, and controlling grind size is significantly essential to establishing quality in a coffee product.
Key points that will be covered:
- What happens to coffee when it is ground
- How are flavors picked up from ground coffee
- What happens to the flavors when coffee is ground at an incorrect size
- How to establish correct grind size
- Why you should document grind settings
- Why is the coffee grinder the most important and the most neglected piece of equipment
When & Where:
- Friday, 20 October 2017, from 09:30 to 11:00am
- PJ’s Coffee Sala, 145 – 147 Nguyen Co Thach Street, District 2, HCMC
Who can join: anyone
Participants pay for your own food and drink.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact: Mr. William Sikes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TRG reserves the right to change the artist, date, and cancel the event should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.