Don’t miss the chance to hear speakers from leading firms in business advisory and solutions!
Join other business professionals as our guest speakers take us through the journey to untie the knots that tie up planning & budgeting in Vietnam. Key topics:
- Strategy and Planning & budgeting: far from alignment
- Lagging behind yourself: a call for more rolling techniques
- Limited technology: the search for an effective planning & budgeting system
- And many more
You will also get to meet, network and raise your own questions in a truly pro-discussion environment.
- Date: Thursday, 9 August, 2012
- Time: 08:00am - 10:30am
Location: Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Cost: VND 750,000/person
- 8:00 - 8:30: Registration and Networking
- 8:30 - 10:00: "Planning & Budgeting in Vietnam: Top challenges and solutions"
- 10:00 - 10:30: Q&A and ending
Act now! Please fill in the registration form on the right to reserve your place
We strongly advise that you book in advance to avoid disappointment as seats are limited.
Mr. Bart Ziemerink
PricewaterhouseCoopers (Vietnam) - Associate Director
Bart leads the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team in Vietnam. He was involved in the development of the global PwC EPM framework and approach. Prior to joining PwC in Vietnam in 2011, Bart worked for PwC in the Netherlands and Malaysia. He has advised clients in various industries, published articles and spoken at different events on performance management topics.
Mr. Rick Yvanovich FCMA, CGMA, FCPA (Aust.)
TRG International - Founder and CEO
Rick is a Chartered Management Accountant with 30 years of diverse experiences including Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Property development, Defence Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Breweries, FMCG, High Technology, and the Accounting profession. He has been living in Vietnam since May 1990. A consultant and serial entrepreneur he has been directly involved in hundreds of client engagements in 39 countries and founded several companies including TRG International. Rick is a Board Member of the South East Asia Regional Board for CIMA and is also Chairman of the AMCHAM HCMC ICT group
Want more information?
Please e-mail Ms. Nhu Quynh at email@example.com or call +84 8 3823 6900 (ext. 108)
* To register, please fill in the form. Thank you.
* The seminar will be presented in English
* We reserve the right to change the time or content of the seminar if required in order to deliver a successful seminar.