Retailers’ guide to financials: how to comply and thrive
The retail business is essentially a numbers game: volume, size, style, colour, quantity, percentage, price and so on. To get to the numbers that really matter, retailers have to make sure they have the right financial metrics to track performance.
The finance function in retail, or its back office, cannot afford to neglect the significance of the right financials.
Read the whitepaper to find out about:
- Auditing and verifying inventory values
- Employee security
- Data checks and procedures
- Tracking vendor payment terms and received/returned merchandise
- Integrated POS/Back Office
- Comply and thrive with Retail Pro