An easy, cost-effective method for maximizing a company’s investment in automated expense management is the use of digital receipt filing for management of travel and entertainment (T&E) receipts.
This white paper reviews the digital receipt filing process, including best practices, designed to optimize productivity, quality, and regulatory compliance.
Download our whitepaper to learn more about:
- Paper receipts affect the bottom line
- Digital receipt filing process
- Best practices for digital receipt filing
- Benefits of digital receipt filing
- Regulations for retaining receipt copies