The budget season is here again. Cheers or tears?
According to a study by Horvath & Partners in 2004, senior managers spend about 10-20% of their time on the budgeting process, while finance departments spend as much as 50% of their time. Is it the case at your organisation?
Do you encounter problems such as:
- A massive amount of spreadsheets to handle?
- Being unable to trace who has done what?
- Unrealistic profit target from managers?
- Unrealistic sales target from managers?
- Unrealistic expense target from managers?
Vote for your biggest challenge in Budgeting on our LinkedIn poll and see what others think!