Infor SunSystems, among the first Infor’s products hosted in the cloud, is about to have some more major upgrades: smoother integration with other systems, better security, and functional enhancements.
Infor SunSystems became a part of Infor OS since the 6.4 release and came along with it was a diverse range of advanced and intuitive functions that guarantee to digitally transform and supercharge the financial management process.
Starting SunSystems 6.4, the brand will make security an indispensable part of the solution with an increasing number of security measurements, including:
- Single sign-on
- Security settings by Users/Roles/Groups
- Auditing and Monitoring
- Risk & Compliance
Additional updates for Infor SunSystems 6.4 include procurement enhancements, 64-bit support, and Infor API adoption for Infor OS.
Additional Procurement Enhancements
- Override over soft commitment checking
- Work Delegation
- Email notification configuration
- Show outstanding quantity for each contract
- Generate multiple orders at the same time for different suppliers
- Allow business rules to be fired on function Requisition Work Queue
- Facility to generate intercompany company posting across Business Units in SunSystems.
- To carry out intercompany postings directly through Ledger Entry or Sales Order functions.
- Allowing the transferring of inventory from one company to another.
64 Bit Support
- Most platforms are now 64 bit.
- Current versions of SunSystems are 32 bit.
- Prevents taking advantage of additional scalability.
Moving to 64 bit
- Removes the maximum memory allocation of 3GB.
- Providing a path to support Windows Nano Server.
- Provide more addressable memory to cloud and on premise deployments.
For a more up-close experience with Infor SunSystems, you can request a free software demo by clicking the button below.