Infor SunSystems, among the first Infor’s products hosted in the cloud, is about to have some more major upgrades: smoother integration with other systems, better security, and functional enhancements.
Additional Procurement Enhancements
- Override over soft commitment checking
- Work Delegation
- Email notification configuration
- Show outstanding quantity for each contract
- Generate multiple orders at the same time for different suppliers
- Allow business rules to be fired on function Requisition Work Queue
- Facility to generate intercompany company posting across Business Units in SunSystems.
- To carry out intercompany postings directly through Ledger Entry or Sales Order functions.
- Allowing the transferring of inventory from one company to another.
64 Bit Support
- Most platforms are now 64 bit.
- Current versions of SunSystems are 32 bit.
- Prevents taking advantage of additional scalability.
Moving to 64 bit
- Removes the maximum memory allocation of 3GB.
- Providing a path to support Windows Nano Server.
- Provide more addressable memory to cloud and on premise deployments.